- Getting Started
- Integrating Social Media into Marketing & PR
Understanding the Basics
How to Conduct a Social Media Audit
- Engaging Online Audiences
Target Audiences & Target Markets
Delighting Your Clients Through Continuous Engagement
- Facebook and Instagram
Facebook and Instagram
- Twitter and LinkedIn
Twitter and LinkedIn
Set up your Company Page on LinkedIn
- Blogging and Search Engine Optimization
WordPress and SEO
What is Google AdWords?
Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Tools & Applications
Creating an Editorial Calendar
- Social Media Metrics and Measurement
Bringing it All Together
The Ketchum Scorecard for ROI
How to Measure Social Media Engagement & Understand Analytics
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Integrating Social Media in Business
This training series provides participants with an introduction to the use of social media and social networks within a business context.
This training series provides participants with an introduction to the use of social media and social networks within a business context by examining online strategies and the roles they play in designing and implementing an integrated marketing communications plan. Additionally, participants have the opportunity to build, implement, and analyze the effectiveness of a social media plan using major social media networks and publishing tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and WordPress.
This training is intended for professionals in communications, marketing, public relations, and others who are interested in expanding their social media skill set for personal and/or business purposes.
- Participants complete this training series with a basic knowledge and awareness of social media tools.
- Participants learn how businesses use social media to listen, converse with, energize, support, and embrace target audiences online.
- Participants learn how to relate business goals to social media outputs, and identify tools for social media measurement.
- Participants research, design, create, and potentially implement a multimedia campaign online in conjunction with a real nonprofit or for profit organization.
There are no prerequisite course for this training series, but a basic understanding of the Internet and previous knowledge of current social networks, including, but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and WordPress are essential.
Yasheaka Oakley is the principal public relations specialist of YOakleyPR, a boutique public relations firm in Boothwyn, PA that empowers 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations interested in developing and refining their public relations, social media, and online marketing strategies. Oakley holds a master's degree in the mass communications and journalism with a concentration in public relations from Kent State University. Contact Yasheaka at email@example.com.